Pag e 5
Top 20 Reasons OJ Didn't Do It
Top 20 Things to Do While Ordering a Pizza
Top 36 Funniest Newspaper Headlines
20 Reasons O J Didn't Do It
20. Slow speed Bronco chase actually a distraught O.J. headed for nearest golf course in search of real killers.
19. Everyone just wanted to get O.J. in trouble.
18. After Nicole's funeral, made loving gesture at gravesite by throwing in first truckload of dirt.
17. Before making incriminating statement to police, was unfairly read Miranda rights.
16. Was first to show up at Nicole's funeral.
15. When O.J. fled the scene of Nicole's 1989 beating, was actually chasing "real" wife-beaters.
14. Ninja-waiter Ron Goldman could have easily overpowered O.J.
13. Using twin knives, Ron and Nicole were proclaiming themselves blood brother-sister when something went terribly wrong.
12. Hey, can you remember every little thing YOU did on the night of June 12, 1994?
11. Ron and Nicole could have planned this whole thing just to make O.J. look bad.
10. Has rare condition causing him to bleed whenever ex-wives under attack.
9. Blood in Bronco could have come from extra-rare McDonald's hamburger.
8. When he's on TV, he looks you straight in the eye.
7. When upset, O.J. has been known to cough up other people's DNA.
6. O.J.'s blood in Bronco could have come from self-mutilation upon learning Nicole was running with the wrong crowd.
5. O.J.'s bleeding on murder night could have been psychic distress signal from Nicole.
4. LAPD "rush to judgment" in not first considering the murder scene a practical joke.
3. Ron and Nicole were standing too close as O.J. made frenzied suicide attempt.
2. No one remembers O.J. announcing he was going to commit murder.
1. Close friends say O.J. reacts to bad news by breaking glass, bleeding, disguising himself, and putting a gun to his head "all the time".
back 2 top
Things to Do While Ordering a Pizza
20. Do not name the toppings you want. Rather, spell them out.
19. Put an extra edge in your voice when you say "crazy bread."
18. Put them on hold.
17. Rattle off your order with a determined air. If they ask if you would like drinks with that, panic and become disoriented...
16. Report a petty theft to the order taker.
15. Ask for the guy who took your order last time.
14. Be vague in your order. When they ask what you'd like on your pizza say, "Oh, a little of this, a little of that..."
13. Say hello, act stunned for five seconds, then behave as if they called you.
12. If they repeat the order to make sure they have it right, say "OK. That'll be $10.99; please pull up to the first window."
11. Ask if you get to keep the pizza box. When they say yes, heave a sigh of relief.
10. Put the accent on the last syllable of "pepperoni." Use the long "i" sound.
9. Tell them to double-check to make sure your pizza is, in fact, dead.
8. Say it's your anniversary and you'd appreciate if the deliverer hid behind some furniture waiting for your spouse to arrive so you can surprise him/her.
7. Terminate the call with, "Remember, we never had this conversation."
6. In your breathiest voice, tell them to cut the jazz about nutrition and ask if they have something outlandishly sinful.
5. When the order is repeated, change it slightly. When it is repeated again, change it again. On the third time, say, "You just don't get it, do you?"
4. When they say, "Will that be all?" snicker and say "We'll find out, won't we?"
3. State your order and say that's as far as this relationship is going to get.
2. If he/she suggests a side order, ask why he/she is punishing you.
1. If he/she suggests anything, adamantly declare, "I shall not be swayed by your sweet words."
back 2 top
Funniest Newspaper Headlines
36. Two convicts evade noose, jury hung
35. Queen Mary having bottom scraped
34. NJ judge to rule on nude beach
33. Smokers are productive, but death cuts efficiency
32. Two Soviet ships collide - one dies
31. Two sisters reunite after eighteen years at checkout counter
30. Dealers will hear car talk at noon
29. Nicaragua sets goal to wipe out literacy
28. Drunk drivers paid $1,000 in 1984
27. Cold wave linked to temperatures
26. Death causes loneliness, feeling of isolation
25. Deaf mute gets new hearing in killing
24. Grandmother of eight makes hole in one
23. Police begin campaign to run down jaywalkers
22. William Kelly was fed secretary
21. Milk drinkers are turning to powder
20. Farmer bill dies in house
19. Iraqi head seeks arms
18. Lawmen from Mexico barbecue guests
17. Miners refuse to work after death
16. If strike isn't settled quickly it may last a while
15. War dims hope for peace
14. Child's death ruins couple's holiday
13. Blind woman gets new kidney from dad she hasn't seen in years
12. Man is fatally slain
11. Something went wrong in jet crash, experts say
10. Eye drops off shelf
9. Squad helps dog bite victim
8. Enraged cow injures farmer with ax
7. Never withhold herpes from loved one
6. Child's stool great for use in garden
5. Dr. Ruth to talk about sex with newspaper editors
4. Soviet virgin lands short of goal again
3. Prostitutes appeal to Pope
2. Panda mating fails - veterinarian takes over
1. Autos killing 110 a day, let's resolve to do better
back 2 top
.. Good job! You found the hidden text of the funny and humorous Brain of Brian which has jokes I think you'll enjoy. Let's see how many times I can say Jokes in a sentence...The Joking Joker picked the Joker from the deck while telling Jokes. See Jokes. See Jokes run. Run Jokes, run. Jokes, Jokes, and more Jokes! Well, I could go on about Jokes but then you might get bored of Jokes. So, I'll never say "Jokes" again. Just Joking! useless facts sienfeld seinfeld lists jokes gags humor games quotes funny comical sienfeld lists jokes gags humor lists jokes gags humor games quotes funny comical sienfeld lists jokes gags humor games
Funny Philosophies ·
Humorous Games ·
Comical Quotes ·
· Silly Postcards ·
Useless Facts ·
Top 10 Lists ·
Funny Boards ·
Start Pages ·
Free Email ·
· Site Map ·